April 22, 2010

Not Yo' Mama's Craft Fair

3Scribbles has scribbled feelings about this craft fair. Not Yo' Mama's Craft Fair took place at Parlay Studios, 161 2nd St. Downtown Jersey City on April 17, 2010. Let me start off by their lack of information on their site. No where on the site did they mention anything about an entry fee or that the first 100 people receive a free swag bag! When I got there, the ladies in the front desk demanded a $5 donation entry fee per person! Let it be clear that a donation is not mandatory. right? 

Once inside, the studio was filled with over 60 vendors/tables and lots of "crafty" people ready to shop! Some of my favorites were: LaVieve LLC, Weber's Art Studio, Overdue Industries, KIVA, JamesJohn Lip Balm, Billy John Moore Photography, Bag The Habit, Fluffy Goodness and Studio Llama Llama, just to name a few. Sorry if I missed those of you whom I spoke to, I'll be in the look out though. ;)